目錄
Chapter 1 尋找真愛的建築設計師泰德·莫斯比
01 I'm always waiting for the moment, planning the moment.
我總是在等待好的時機,計劃好的時機。
02 Thee's something here unless I'm crazy.
我們之間肯定有些什麼,要不我就是瘋了。
03 I never got whee I thought I wanted to go, but I always got a great story.
我永遠不會料到下一站是哪兒,但我總會有一段不錯的體驗。
04 We're both impulsive. We're perfect for each other.
我們都很衝動,我們很適合對方。
Chapter 2 真誠專一的法學院學生馬修·艾瑞克森
05 It's not a clich?, it's a classic.
這不是老套,是經典
06 It kind of hurt that you guys didn't invite me out.
你們沒邀請我一起出來讓我有點傷心
07 But if it's the right person, then it's easy.
但如果是對的人,就會很容易
08 I'm not gonna wait around for three months just to have my heat ripped out.
我不要等三個月,卻等來我的心被狠狠地撕碎
Chapter 3 風趣幽默的黃金單身漢巴尼·斯汀森
09 Believe it or not, that duffel bag thing worked.
相信我,那個箱子的辦法很有用。
10 I really think I'm ready to stop being a me, and stat being a we.
我真覺得我應該停止單身,開始二人生活。
11 Ted, as your mentor and spiritual guide, I forbid you from calling her.
泰德,作為你身體和精神的導師,我禁止你給她電話。
Chapter 4 恐婚糾結的幼兒園教師莉莉·艾爾德林
12 That's great, Ted. You'll be the most casual stalker ever.
說得好,泰德,你將會是最隨性的跟蹤者。
13 Just fending off the advances of that totally hot guy.
就是應付一下帥哥的搭訕啊。
14 I didn't have any of the experiences I set out to.
我的人生計劃一個都沒實現。
15 I could see how you would think that, but I have to have my own place.
我能理解你們為什麼這麼想,但是我得有我自己的私人空間。
Chapter 5 追求事業的電視主持人羅賓·舍巴茨基
16 I'm always putting my career ahead of my relationships.
我總是把事業放第一,感情放第二。
17 Eveyone else is off falling in love and acting stupid and goofy and sweet and insane, but not me.
其他人都沉浸在愛河裡做著愚蠢、甜蜜、瘋狂的事情,但是我不行。
18 I'm gonna introduce you to that girl you've been staring at.
我將把你介紹給你正在盯著看的那個女孩。